simply us

Monday, October 17, 2005

today

today I woke up at 6'' pretty early huh..........but I was nearly late ...u know then I took a taxi while on the way .......remembered I forget my passport............god.........I am applying for the japanese visa and I forgot my passport had to return home ....and take my passport.........when i reached railway station it was like a vegetable market tooooooo chaotic .........i got sueezed while buying a ticket............journey to beijing was just so so.........

i took babystep to get out of beijing railway station .....i tool a metro and got off at dongzhi men and took a taxi to nan yin dasa but what!!!!!!!!!!! the driver does not know where is it .........god it was ......so he took me for a long drive .............

1 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger muchu said...

chuchi---did u start to write brog,
too?
I really hope u'll got japanese visa..............

 

Post a Comment

<< Home